The TLCA List of Open Problems (modeled after the RTA LOOP ) aims at
collecting unresolved questions (and other relevant information, e.g. about
solutions and related results) in the subject areas of the TLCA (Typed Lambda
Calculi and Applications) series of conferences, in particular in the following
- Typed and untyped lambda-calculi as models of computation.
- Proof-theory: Natural deduction, sequent calculi, cut elimination and
normalization. Propositions as types, linear logic and proof nets.
- Semantics: Denotational semantics, game semantics, realizability,
- Programming languages: Foundations of functional and object-oriented
programming, proof search, logic programming, type checking.
- Implementation: Abstract machines, parallel execution, optimal
reduction, program optimization.
- Publication of problems, solutions and comments is subject to the
approval of the Editorial Board of the TLCA Open Problems List. The
Board reserves the right to edit all submissions.
- The List is for informational purposes only. No guarantee is given that
the summarized problem descriptions are accurate, complete and up to
date. Always check the literature or contact the originator of a problem
to be sure. The Editorial Board assume no liability for any inaccurate,
delayed, or incomplete information, nor for any actions taken in reliance
- The status of a solution announcement published on TLCA List of
Open Problems is equivalent to that of a message to a moderated
Last modified: July 21, 2014